Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Plan for sightseeing in Tokyo - start at the Japanese Embassy!

I have started writing a list of everything I want to do in Tokyo and Kyoto, and Google Maps is fantastic in many ways to understand where things are located. But still, I find it really hard to understand what I am looking at as I have not the slightest idea of the city
Google maps - great but not easy when starting researching
To understand the big picture and see where things are in relation to each other, I think a normal map in paper is the best and came up with the idea that perhaps the Japanese Embassy could provide me with maps. Very true and it was just swinging by on Gärdesgatan 10 and pick up maps of both Tokyo and Kyoto, for free! Smoothly. The next step will be to put little notes on the large map of all the places I want to visit and plan the optimal way to take me around.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment