Monday, August 26, 2013

Tokyo and Kyoto in one week

What I want to do in Japan and how many places do I have time to visit? After some research, I came to the conclusion that Tokyo and Kyoto was just right for one week.

In Tokyo, I'll try to get a feel for the city, the atmosphere, watch people, eat lots of tasty food, see if I can find some good whiskey bars, maybe a cooking class, a little sightseeing, maybe a little shopping. And stay at some different hotels.
 
Image: Compact living at the capsule  hotel 9 hours in Kyoto.
In Kyoto, which is supposed to be very beautiful and quiet is also one of Japan's largest whisky distillers - Suntory -  and that the whiskey nerd I am, I must of course take me there for a guided tour and whiskey tasting . In Kyoto, there are also "9 Hours"a designed Capsulehotell which may not provide the best sleep but may be interesting to test ...

No comments:

Post a Comment