Sunday, September 15, 2013

Last day in Tokyo - starting with the failure of brunch plan

Last day then! It's raining today and it actually fits pretty well as I planned only to do some shopping today. I have really been lucky with the weather the other days.

I planned to start with a breakfast at Cafe Kaila that I had read was really nice and it is only a fifteen minute walk from the hotel. On a rainy Sunday, however, more then I had that idea though...


At least two hours of queuing to get in here:

Looked very nice, but I can not just stand in line so long for a breakfast. I went to another cafe nearby instead, but it was a very bad idea. Barely edible, but I managed to eat the fruit.


Well, I've heard of some people that have not eaten well one single time in Japan, and I have been very lucky most of the times I've eaten. Like everything else, it is about research. I could for example have asked the hotel to call Cafe Kaila before I went there and asked about waiting times in line...

Now a trip downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment