Monday, September 16, 2013

Long way home...

On the way to Tokyo, I got the change airlines at the last second to Air China, with a change of plane in Beijing. About two hours faster (or rather fewer hours in the air) than Air France with changing planes in Paris.

The plane home now flies teasingly over Sweden on the way to Paris, where it now awaits a six-hour gap until the flight to Stockholm. Clumsy booked trip quite clear.


I have managed to see three whole movies on flight, so there's always something good with a long flight. Good selection of movies here at Air France- I watched The Hangover 3, Oblivion, and The Internship. The latter two had I planned to see at the movies, but neither of them were great movies so it was perfect to watch them on the flight.

I sat next to a very nice talkative French lady who was an artist and lived on a small island off Australia. Interesting conversation with someone who is living a completely different life than we do.


Now the five-hour wait in a deserted Charles De Gaulle ...



Edit 05:30: Now I managed to get into the business lounge that just opened. Equally empty here but comfortable armchairs and fast wifi.



We'll see how long I can stay there ... Would be nice to hang out here the four hours until my flight yesterday. I have to stay here at the back where no one can see me!

Edit 09:00: The flight was a little late but now is the time to go to the gate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment