Monday, September 9, 2013

On the plane

The flight with Air China from Stockholm went off as planned and I got a seat at the very far back of the plan in row 61. A family with a baby behind, but the baby was unusually quiet.

We got the food quite quick after take off, of course rice and pork stew for main course. After all - this is Air China. Better than average in terms of airline food. Oddly enough the drinks were served half an hour after we got the food.

 

Then I checked the first 5 minutes of 4 different films, but was too tired to concentrate, so I tried to get some sleep. The seat next to me was vacant so I tested some different settings like this:


Dozed off a bit and changed the position 20 times before I sat as as usual and realized that I always follow this process - testing lots of different positions - before I give up and try to sleep sitting up.

However, it did not manage to go to sleep anyway so I tried to watch a movie again - Django Unchained - which was really entertaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment