Thursday, September 12, 2013

Imperial Palace in the heat

Really strong sun, almost too hot for sightseeing. However, with a tight schedule, I just have to keep going and explore! I took the train from the fish market to Tokyo Station and booked train tickets for my trip to Kyoto tomorrow.



Central Station

From the main train station there was only a short walk to the Imperial Palace. I first checked out East Gardens:


The heat was almost making me surrender, but I went on to the bridge Nijubashi, which is close by.


After this tour, it was really good with to have an iced coffee in a small park in the nearby business district.


Now, I will go to the hotel in Schibbuya, retrieve my bag that I left there and go directly to the Roykan I'll stay at tonight in northern Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment