Thursday, September 12, 2013

At the Tsukiji fish market - second attempt!

I seem to have adjusted myself to the time here now, as I slept well to 08 am. It was to late to go and see the fish auction, but I found the sleep more important then to see the auction. But, the market runs all day, so I took the subway from the hotel to the Tsukiji Fish Market.


It is really nice that one as a tourist can walk into this wholesale market, which is the world's largest fish market. It is still a very high tempo even after 5 hours, so I can imagine it is extremely in the morning.

Mad truck drivers runs in all directions so you have to look out ...
I had plans to have an early lunch at Sushi Dai, but it was a little too long queue already at 10 am (minimum 3 hours) so I picked instead in line at another place around the corner that looked good. Here it was only 20-30 min queue so it's ok.

Super Hot and sunny today, so we in the queue was offered to borrow umbrellas as sun protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment