Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Early morning in Tokyo

I went back to the hotel and were hungry and jet lagged, but the clock was not even 06 am. I started surfing for good breakfast places but found nothing that was open so early. However, many places that seemed really good, eg Café Kaila, but that opens the first 9:00 am. And so the big hotels, such as the one I live on, but they do not open the breakfast until 07:00

I tried to get some sleep instead of waiting for the city to wake up and after a while I fell asleep to my surprise. And slept until 11:00. Phew!

I skipped the breakfast and took the express train to Kichijoji for lunch!


I walked past many small holes in the wall that looked interesting, but today I have the restaurant Steak House Satou as goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment